The management of the Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) Courses
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Diploma in Medical Xray and Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- National Diploma in Public Health
Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for JCHEW must possess three (3) O level credits in English, Mathematics, Biology and passes in two (2) other subjects at not more than two sittings
- Candidates applying for Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW), Diploma in Medical X-ray and Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Professional Diploma in Health Information Management and National Diploma in Public Health must possess at lest five (5) O level credits which must include English Language, Mathematics,Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
How to Apply for Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) Admission Form
- Interested candidates should visit the College portal at www.micohest.edu.ng and click on ‘online application’
- Enter your first name, last name, email, phone number and password and click create account
- After successful creation of the account, use your email and password to log in.
- Make a payment of N4,500 using a debit card to enable you to start the application process.
- Fill out and submit the application form. Finally, generate and print the acknowledgement slip.
Note: all applicants will be required to sit for an Entrance Examination.