This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) various first-degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check Kwararafa University Admission List
Currently, Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) prospective students can check their admission status from NOTICE BOARD at the academic secretary’s office at the City Campus of the University.
Alternatively, candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Admission into the 2021/2022 academic session is still in progress. Interested candidates can apply. SEE – Kwararafa University Wukari (KUW) Post UTME Form.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) admission list.