The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program has commenced.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Eligibility
- Candidate must have at least five (5) O’ Level Credits to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2-sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB
- Combination of WAEC & WAEC. WAEC & NECO or NECO & NECO are accepted, NABTEB must be one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission Form
1. Visit: https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng/ to access admission forms and procedures.
2.The admission application form fee is TWELVE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N12,300.00).
3. Make the payment online via the College portal stated above.
CLOSING DATE: The application closes by midnight, 31st JULY, 2022.
- The College entrance examination procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HAS BEEN SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;
- Date of Entrance of Examination is 6th August, 2022
- Venue: CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN.
- Time: 8.00am
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES AN APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.