Moving away from the Pound in the late 50’s to early 60’s, the Rand was established and is the current legal tender for South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho and Namibia.
The Rand has had its fair share of volatility with the currency depreciating massively following the apartheid era sanctions. The currency looks to benefit when investors are willing to take on more risk in developing countries.
Below are the rates and live rates
1 USD = 15.3509 ZAR
1ZAR = 0.065 USD
Currency Converter widget is provided by DailyForex.com – Forex Reviews and News
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- How to Choose the Right Locksmith for Your Needs
- How to Purchase a Luxury Car From Another State?
- Crypto should be transferred off exchanges: Finder report
- Crypto exchanges to be regulated but not until 2025 or 2030: Finder Report
- Ask a Car Accident Injury Lawyer: How Much Is My Claim Worth?
- The convenience of digital tokens for oil trading
- Digital market entails a greater decentralized experience to leverage
- The technical scenario seems to address the conventional shortcomings
- How Is Ethereum A Solid Digital Token?
- How Estonia thrived on the profuse use of cryptocurrencies?