This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST), Ozoro various first-degree programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
- Go to DSUST admission status portal check portal at https://dsust.edu.ng/nu/check.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘PROCEED’ button to access your DSUST admission status
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST), Ozoro first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulation to all the candidates that made it to the Delta State University of Science and Technology (DSUST) admission list.