Apply for Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 For Nigerian Youth (N800,000 Grant)
The Youth in Agri-Food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 Youth in Agri-Food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program for 15,000 Nigerian youth aged 25-40 to participate in exports.
Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
YAEDP is accepting applications from agri-food entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in these value chains: cocoa, spices, sesame, shea butter, cashews, cassava, soybeans, rubber, and ginger.
- Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
- If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channel and media.