This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission list.
AAUA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various degree programmes of the university.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
Currently, the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your AAUA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AAUA admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.