Viewers of SABC2’s soapie – 7de Laan is outraged by Alexa and Fikani’s attitude towards Amorey after the birth of her baby.
While some fans are sympathetic towards Alexa, others pity Amorey because she’s a first-time mom.
ALEXA VERSUS AMOREY
The battle for Baby Nelo/Baby Chanum has intensified between the Wilman sisters – Alexa and Amorey in 7de Laan.
- This all began when Alexa refused for Amorey to see the baby at the hospital because she accused her of being negligent.
- Alexa blames Amorey for the helicopter accident and endangering the baby’s life.
- She wanted to take a shot left with Willem who also convinced her to keep the baby for herself and not give him away because she’s the biological mother.
- #TeamAmorey pity her because she isn’t allowed to see the baby or spend time with him.
- Amorey is taking her sister to court and demands to keep the baby because they never signed any contract.
- Alexa is unable to have children because her father- Chris Wilman bumped into her with his car when she was little.
- While some viewers want Amorey to win the court case, some feel that Alexa and Fikani will be better parents because Amorey is irresponsible.
‘7DE LAAN’ FANS REACT TO THE BABY STORYLINE
“As much as Filexa should keep the baby, I think Amorey might be suffering postpartum depression due to the traumatic birth.”
“I get why Ammie feels this way …if the surrogate was a stranger maybe it would have been easy to give up the child cause.”
“Hey you getting paid, but guys she is the aunt so she will interact with the child.”
“How is she supposed to feel ..to watch a child she bonded with?”
“7de Laan isn’t even trying to come right cause how the hell was Alexa sitting with a premature baby in the hospital foyer?”
“Amorey is the biological mom, they used her egg.”
“When Alexa was a child her father got drunk and drove over her uterus, this was happening while Mariaan was riding Frank (Amorey’s biological father).”
ALSO READ:7de Laan: What is happening Tuesday, 08 March 2022 – E312 S22