1. Orange is the only color to have a confirmed taste, texture, and scent.
2. Humans and giraffes have the same number of neck bones.
3. Olive oil is a fruit juice.
4. If you’re shot by a sniper, you’ll be dead before you hear the gun.
5. When you walk into a 7-eleven, you wouldn’t think it’s a 18 billion dollar company.
6. A strawberry isn’t actually a berry—but a watermelon is.
7. Japanese golfers have hole-in-one insurance.
8. The city of London only has a population of 9,000.
9. More French soldiers died during World War I than American soldiers during all of U.S. history.
10. A chicken survived for 18 months without a head.
11. The modern keyboard was designed to make people type slower by placing the most commonly used letters far apart.
12. If there are 75 people in a room, there is a 99 percent chance two of them share a birthday.
13. Water’s flavor is its temperature.