WEMA Bank is one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks and the founder of ALAT, Africa’s first totally digital bank.
The Bank has stayed inventive in delivering value to its stakeholders despite decades of expertise in the banking industry.
The WEMA Bank “2022 Bankers-in-Training (Retail) Program” is accepting applications.
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper Degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: