WAEC Physical Education Essay And Objective
1. Which of the following sequence is a correct administrative structure in a typical state sports council?
A. Chairman sports director assistant director organizing secretaries’ coaches.
B. Chairman assistant director sports director coaches organizing secretaries.
C. Chairman sports director assistant director coaches organizing secretaries.
D. Chairman assistant director coaches organizing secretary sports director.
2. A State Sports Council is preparing athletes for the National Sports Festival. The Officer who
processes personal data, allowances and makes arrangements for equipment and accommodation
of the athletes is likely to be the
A. Assistant Director.
B. Confidential Secretary.
C. Organizing Secretary.
3. The person in charge of training athletes before an international competition is the
A. Sports secretary.
B. Sports master.
4. The head of all coaches in a Sports Council is the
C. Chief track judge.
D. Chief coach.
5. Which of the following sports administration bodies controls school sports commission?
A. National Sports Commission
B. Sport Council
C. State government
D. Local government
6. The functions of the Sports Council include
A. Providing funds for athletes for international competition.
B. Testing athletes for drug use before competition.
C. Training athletes for international competition.
D. Disqualifying athletes for violating the rules for competition
1. State four functions of the coach in the State Sports Council.
2. Mention three officials in a typical ball game and state two functions of each.
3. Draw a simple diagram/organogram to illustrate the administrative structure of a typical
1. Study the diagrams below carefully and use it to answer questions that follow;
(a) (i) Name the athletic event for which the facility illustrated above is used.
(ii) Name the parts labeled I, II, III and IV.
(b) (i) Mention three officials that should be present during the use of the facility illustrated.
(ii) Mention the two equipments used to indicate valid and invalid attempts.
during the use of the facility.
(b) (i) Mention three officials that should be present during the use of the facility illustrated
(ii) Mention the two equipments used to indicate valid and invalid attempts during the use of the facility
Bookmark this page and keep refreshing for latest answers.