The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh batch admission list that contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
Follow the link below to access the UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th batch admission list:
Admitted candidates are expected to –
- Visit the University website for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Ensure they login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept the offer of admission as well as print their Admission Letter.
- Those candidates who have been offered admission into the University are advised to complete their registration within two weeks of this offer otherwise their admission will be withdrawn.
Note: Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is still in progress. They should regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. Candidates are also advised to ensure their O’ level results are properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS as admission CANNOT be offered to candidates without O’ level results on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also access their UNIPORT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIPORT admission list.