Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Preliminary French Programme mounted by the Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Arts
Programme Duration: This is a full-time one academic year programme.
Entry Qualification: Interested applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) credits at the Ordinary level including English language. The possession of a credit in any Nigerian language would be an added advantage.
Application forms are available and can be obtained from 30th September to 12th November 2021 online on the University’s web portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/Application-form after payment of the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira only).
Submission of Forms and Closing Date:
All completed application forms should be returned to the Department of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Arts, Naraguta Campus, University of Jos, P.M.B.2084 Jos, Nigeria on or before 12th November 2021 and should contain:
- Certified copies of academic qualifications.
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Indigene certificate.
- Birth certificate/statutory declaration of age.
- At the end of the programme, successful candidates are required to show evidence of having scored the minimum UTME cut-off point for admission into the degree programme.
- Contact the Department of Foreign Languages if forms are not accessible.
- The University does not provide accommodation for candidates offered admission into the Pre-degree programmes.