University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 is calling for applications – University of Birmingham is delighted to be offering a major scholarship for international students, the Global Masters Scholarship, an award of £10,000 to provide support for you to study in the U.K.
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education.
In keeping with this tradition, they are proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most academically talented international students from across the world to their Masters degrees during the 2022/23 academic year.
University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship Eligibility
All taught Masters programs are eligible for this scholarship, with the exception of programs in the Birmingham Business School, for which there are separate MSc and MBA scholarships on offer
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
Candidates must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the following countries:
- China (PRC)
- Hong Kong (SAR of PRC)
University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship Benefits
- Approximately 40 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
How to Apply for University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
This is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing the online scholarship application form.
Complete the form accurately and in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted. Only complete the scholarship application form once as any duplicate applications will not be considered and they will only review your first submission.