A camper trailer that was reversing down a private road hit and killed a woman.
Just after 3 o’clock on Sunday, Western Australian police were summoned to a residence in the Usher neighborhood of Bunbury.
The 64-year-old woman was being struck while directing the trailer down the property’s driveway.
A police spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia that it appeared the woman either fell or was pushed to the ground before being ran over by the camper trailer.
When St. John WA paramedics arrived on the scene, they took her to Bunbury Regional Hospital.
Shortly after, she passed away.
The cause of her death is not being investigated.
The coroner will get a report.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- 5m live with their parents, up 15% from census data
- Roger Waters of Pink Floyd calls Ukraine “not really a country” governed by “Nazis.”
- Kevin Mannion murder trial: “Called lawyers after fatally stabbing younger lover”
- Roger Waters of Pink Floyd asserts that Ukraine is “not really a country” and is governed by “Nazis.”
- Untimely death of a 38-year-old woman
- Tamer Hassan breaks down after revealing he lost family in the Turkish earthquake
- Royal Navy chief closes HMS Collingrad’s filthy living quarters
- 16 Turkish earthquake-rescued newborns were taken to safety in heartwarming photos
- Twitter users parody Dominic Raab’s “Vulcan death stare” towards Sir Keir Starmer
- Australian city is the most recent to lose its banks