A Wedding Guest’s Unique Approach
A video capturing a wedding guest using a large broom to collect $50 and $100 bills, which were believed to have been sprayed at a wedding party by invited guests, has drawn significant attention.
The video showcases the lady amidst a group of women, all busy collecting money scattered on the floor immediately following the event.
Focused on the Dollars
While most of the women present were primarily occupied with collecting various items, one particular lady stood out as she demonstrated her physical strength by effectively controlling a sizable broom.
She skillfully used the broom to gather the dollar bills, bringing them closer to her for easy packing into a bag.
Social Media Reactions
The lady’s distinctive approach garnered a flurry of reactions in the comments section of the video. One person expressed surprise, questioning whether such a substantial amount of dollar bills is commonly found in Nigeria.
Comments and Reactions
Here are some of the comments and reactions from viewers of the video:
- Edward Ofosu Adjei: “So these plenty dollars are in Nigeria?”
- Cynthia baby006: “Wow. It can’t only be in Nigeria. Ghana doesn’t spray money at weddings.”
- Halley Assy: “Funny how some of you don’t even know it’s dollars.”
- Mama Jan: “If it’s real money or not, I still tap into this blessing in Jesus’ name. Amen. May the good Lord bless your new home.”
- mrs_taylor4: “May some of this money locate me in Jamaica in Jesus’ name.”
- huxo1: “I love how she stayed to pack her money. It’s what I can do.”
- Rosemoza: “Oh my God! May such grace locate me, dear God… The Money Lord, the Money!”
- Jessica posh: “This is how I will save money next year.”
- 7dressesug: “The only charity work I can do, yes, sweeping.”
- Nana Esi: “Not what I am thinking because I am sure that is the money they use in movies.”
Watch the Viral Video
The article includes the viral video that captured this unique moment, providing a visual representation of the lady’s unconventional approach to gathering dollar bills at the wedding.