Candidates that participated in the post UTME screening exercise and applied for the Direct Entry can now check their admission status online.
How to Check OOU Admission List Online
Follow the simple procedure outlined below to Check OOU Admission List online:
- Go to OOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
NOTE: This is to inform all candidates being considered for Admission for the 2021/2022 Session that the Admission Exercise has been put ON HOLD. Candidates involved are ADVISED to IMMEDIATELY upload their O’level Results on the JAMB Portal, accept their Admission Offers, and print their Admission Letters. It is emphasized that ONLY Candidates who have complied with these Instructions will be processed further by the University.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
You can also follow the procedure outline below to check your OOU admission status on the JAMB portal:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the OOU admission list.»Olabisi Onabanjo University OOU Admission List 2021/2022 Academic Session«