Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria admissions cut off mark for the 2022/2023 session. If your UTME score is equal to or more than the NCAT cutoff score, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME result is below the minimum required score, you may not be considered for admission.
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria (formerly known as Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Center) was set up by Act. No 31 of 1964 (as amended), to conduct:
- Civil Aviation courses for use in flight training or airport operations & management may be prescribed from time to time.
- Training of approved persons in the installation, maintenance and operation, as the case may be, of technical equipment, the use of which is calculated or likely to increase the margin of operational safety of civil aircraft.
- Training on equipment and necessary facilities for technical research or normal use.
NCAT Cut-Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in NCAT Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses at Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) is 120 . Only candidates who scored at least 120 are eligible to apply for the National Diploma (ND) courses listed below:
- National Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering