This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Niger State Poly Admission List
- STEP 1: Go to Niger State poly admission status checking portal at https://regular.polyzungeruonline.com/Admission/Status
- STEP 2: Supply your Application/PUTME/JAMB Number in the required column using the following format PUTME-2269.
- STEP 3: Finally, click on the submit button to access your Niger State Poly admission status.
Admitted? If yes, print their Niger State Polytechnic admission letter through https://regular.polyzungeruonline.com/Admission/PrintByOnlinePayment.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Niger State Poly ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, the Niger State prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Niger State Poly admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Niger State Poly admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Niger State Polytechnic ND admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.