Mum drops dead after ‘washing machine gave her electric shock’ while doing laundry

A mother died while doing laundry after receiving a lethal electric shock from the washing machine. Tais de Oliveira Rost, 27, was reportedly alone at her house in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, when the tragedy occurred on Monday, January 17.

Her boyfriend William Bottega, whom she had only been dating for a month, was the one who discovered her. He dialed 911 right afterwards, but the paramedics were unable to save her. “I will adore you today and always, for being that wonderful person who came into my life,” Bottega wrote on Facebook in tribute to his late fiancée. I pray that God may console our hearts.

It hurts a lot, it doesn’t seem real. Until we meet again…”  The post-mortem report has not yet been published, but the strong suspicion is that the 27-year-old was killed by an accidental electrical discharge from the washing machine while she was washing clothes.
The Civil Police – Brazil’s investigative police force – are investigating the incident and preliminary information seems to confirm the discharge may have come from a bare wire.
 Police spokesperson Joao Vitorio Barbato has told reporters that the young woman had no known pre-existing health conditions that may have contributed to her untimely death.
The mum-of-one worked at a clothing store and was due to start work with another company the very next day – on Tuesday, Jan. 18. She leaves behind a 4-year-old daughter.

↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯

»Share Your Opinion On TDPel Media«