…By Judah Olanisebee for TDPel Media.
Ministry of Sound Classical Gig at Singleton Park: Important Information and Highlights
The upcoming Ministry of Sound Classical gig at Singleton Park promises to be an extraordinary musical experience, showcasing the finest dance tracks reimagined with an orchestral twist.
Set to take place on Saturday, July 22, this event will be the second of three remarkable nights of music at the Swansea park.
Preceded by Madness on Friday and followed by Tom Grennan on Sunday, the Ministry of Sound Classical show is sure to captivate music enthusiasts with its unique blend of dance and orchestral melodies.
An Iconic Tribute to Dance Music History: The heart of this exceptional performance lies in the 30-piece orchestra’s recreation of the greatest dance tunes, meticulously hand-picked from the rich tapestry of dance music history.
The legendary Ministry of Sound, an iconic London venue, holds a special place in the hearts of dance music aficionados, being at the forefront of the vibrant house scene in the 1990s.
Renowned globally as one of the biggest brands in dance music, Ministry of Sound brings its magic to Singleton Park for an unforgettable night of symphonic beats.
Featuring Roger Sanchez: Adding to the excitement, the Ministry of Sound Classical gig will showcase the exceptional talent of Roger Sanchez, a four-time DJ Awards winner.
With a Grammy Award for his brilliant remix of No Doubt’s “Hella Good” in 2003 and an international hit in “Another Chance” in 2001, Sanchez’s presence promises to elevate the event to new heights.
Important Information and Prohibited Items: As you prepare for this momentous musical extravaganza, it’s essential to take note of the prohibited items to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
Orchard Live, the event’s promoter, has released a list of items that will not be allowed into the venue.
For the security and comfort of all attendees, the following items will be confiscated upon entry and will not be returned:
- Anything that could be considered a weapon: To prioritize everyone’s safety, items that could be used as weapons will not be permitted.
- Aerosols, Airhorns, and Megaphones: These items can disrupt the event and disturb fellow audience members.
- Gas Canisters and Psychoactive Substances: For safety reasons, substances that could pose a risk to individuals or the event itself are strictly prohibited.
- Paper Lanterns and Glass Items: These objects can cause litter and potential hazards within the venue.
- Pyrotechnics: Fireworks, flares, and smoke bombs are not allowed due to safety concerns.
- Umbrellas: While they can provide shelter from the rain, umbrellas can obstruct the view of other attendees.
- Professional Recording Equipment: Recording the event with professional audio or visual equipment is not permitted without prior authorization.
- Furniture: Bringing furniture to the event is impractical and could create obstacles for others.
- Food and Drink: For the convenience of all attendees, food and beverages will be available for purchase at the venue.
Conclusion: With an exceptional lineup of orchestral dance tunes, featuring the talented Roger Sanchez, the Ministry of Sound Classical gig at Singleton Park is a not-to-be-missed event for music lovers.
While preparing for this unforgettable night, please adhere to the guidelines regarding prohibited items to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all attendees.
Secure your tickets now to witness the harmonious fusion of dance music history and orchestral brilliance in the picturesque setting of Singleton Park.Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn