We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loan officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 2/3 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets
- Ability to disburse SME and Microloans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Loan Officer” as the subject of the email.