Kim Kardashian has been accused of kidnapping by Kanye West.
‘Since this is my first divorce, I need to know what should I do about my daughter being put on TikTok without my will,’ the 44-year-old rapper said in the caption of a photo of North, eight, on Instagram.
Hours later, Kim hit back on her Instagram slamming Kanye’s ‘constant attacks’ on her, accusing him of causing their family ‘pain’ in a lengthy statement, where she referred to herself as the ‘main caregiver.’
Kanye then responded again, screenshotting Kim’s statement and posting another response saying: ‘What do you mean by main provider ? America saw you try to kid nap my daughter on her birthday by not providing the address.’
‘You put security on me inside of the house to play with my son then accused me of stealing I had to take a drug test after Chicago’s party cause you accused me of being on drugs. Tracy Romulus stop manipulating Kim to be this way.’
Tracy Romulus is the Chief Financial Officer of Kim Kardashian West Brands and a close friend of the Hulu reality star.
In Kim’s lengthy rebuttal of Kanye’s initial post, she wrote: ‘Kanye’s constant attacks on me in interviews and social media is actually more hurtful than any TikTok North might create.’
‘As the parent who is the main provider and caregiver for our children, I am doing my best to protect our daughter while also allowing her to express her creativity in the medium that she wishes with adult supervision – because it brings her happiness.
‘Divorce is difficult enough on our children and Kanye’s obsession with trying to control and manipulate our situation so negatively and publicly is only causing further pain for all.’
‘From the beginning I have wanted nothing but a healthy and supportive co-parenting relationship because it is what is best for our children and it saddens me that Kanye continues to make it impossible every step of the way.’
She finished her post by stating: ‘I wish to handle all matters regarding our children privately and hopefully he can finally respond to the third attorney he has had in the last year to resolve any issues amicably.’
It comes just a month after Kanye stated in a podcast that he did not want North to appear on the social media platform, saying: ‘I’m not there to approve that.’
The account stipulates in the bio that it is ‘managed by an adult’, presumably her mother.
In the original video, both North and her mother Kim are shown moving the camera around and lip-syncing to a song, attracting over 1.4million likes from fans.
Kim started the account back in November last year.
The comments on the account are disabled, protecting North from any negative or inappropriate comments from trolls.
It is the latest sign of trouble between the former couple, who are currently sharing custody of their five children North, eight, Saint, six, Chicago, four, and Psalm, two.
Last month, Kanye gave a heated interview with Hollywood Unlocked where he hinted that Kim, 41, was somehow preventing him or making it difficult for him to see their children.
He also stated that he did not want his daughter on TikTok.
‘Don’t have my daughter wearing lipstick on TikTok, or don’t have her on TikTok at all, if I’m not there to approve that,’ he said.
‘It was done without me knowing and it happened again so I feel like it’s poking the bear, trying to antagonize me or create this ‘crazy’ narrative.’
Despite these comments, Kim continued to post videos of herself and North on their shared TikTok account.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
- ‘I need an apology’ – Kanye West calls out TMZ for ‘spinning narrative about his kids and taking sides with Kim Kardashian’ Kanye West has demanded an apology from TMZ, claiming that they sided with his separated wife, Kim Kardashian, and gave a false narrative during their...
- Kanye West shares photos of Kim Kardashian and their kids, says he wants his family back Just days after calling Kim Kardashian out, Kanye West has made it obvious that he wants her back. Last week, the rapper took to social...
- Kim Kardashian awarded the $60 million Hidden Hills Estate she shared with Kanye West in their ongoing divorce Kim Kardashian has been awarded the $60 million Hidden Hills, Calif. mansion she and her kids have called home for months in her ongoing divorce with rapper...
- Kim Kardashian Buys Family Home from Kanye West amid Divorce Kim Kardashian West is keeping her home in Hidden Hills, California, amid her divorce with estranged husband Kanye West. According to legal documents filed with...
- Kanye West Moves to Win Back Wife, Kim Famous Rapper, Kanye West has shared a photo of himself and his reality TV star wife, Kim, on his Instagram Stories in a new effort...
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian unite for Virgil Abloh American rapper Kanye West and his estranged wife Kim Kardashian were among those present at the tribute ceremony held for the late fashion designer Virgil...
- “You try to kidnap my daughter then accused me of stealing” Kanye West reacts to Kim Kardashian After Kim Kardashian stated that she is the primary caregiver and is doing what is best for their children, Kanye West reacted. Kanye had previously...
- Kim done with being polite due to Kanye West’s recent public attacks After Kanye West’s recent public comments about her and her family, Kim Kardashian is said to be “done with being polite.” Kanye West accused Kim...
- Chaney Jones: Kanye West fuels dating rumours with Kim K look-alike Chaney Jones, a 24-year-old woman who closely resembles Kim Kardashian posted a selfie with Kanye West fueling dating rumours. Kanye appears to have his hand...
- Instagram official? Kanye West posts snap with Kim K look-alike Chaney KANYE SHARES FIRST PHOTO WITH CHANEY Kanye West was first spotted with Chaney Jones at his Donda 2 listening party in Nobu, Malibu on 7...