Eligibility for Admission to KUST
Candidates who scored 120 or higher on the UTME are eligible to register and attend the screening.
Direct Entry candidates must only pay the screening fee and register online if they have a Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in applicable courses or topic combinations.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Form
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2021 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- The date, venue and time for the screening will be communicated to all UTME registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come along with the printout of the Acknowledgement slips which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2021 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings on the KUST, Wudil and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.