Powerball® costs $2 per play.
Select five numbers from 1 to 69 for the white balls; then select one number from 1 to 26 for the red Powerball.
Choose your numbers on a play slip or let the lottery terminal randomly pick your numbers.
The Powerball jackpot grows until it is won.
Players win a prize by matching one of the 9 Ways to Win.
Powerball is played in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!
Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET.
Sales cut-off times vary by one to two hours before the drawing, depending on the selling jurisdiction.
To find out where to watch the drawings, click HERE.
Play the same set of numbers in multiple drawings!
Select the number of consecutive drawings you want to play in the Multi-Draw or Advance Play section of your play slip or tell the retailer how many drawings you wish to play.
The number of Multi-Draws or Advance Plays available for purchase is dependent on the selling jurisdiction.
Ask for Power Play® with your Powerball purchase!
For an additional $1 per play, the Power Play feature can multiply non-jackpot prizes by 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 times!
The multiplier number is randomly selected just before each drawing.
The 10X multiplier is only in play when the advertised jackpot annuity is $150 million or less.
The Match 5 prize with Power Play is always $2 million.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- The convenience of digital tokens for oil trading
- Digital market entails a greater decentralized experience to leverage
- The technical scenario seems to address the conventional shortcomings
- How Is Ethereum A Solid Digital Token?
- How Estonia thrived on the profuse use of cryptocurrencies?
- Estonia leads the digital way toward its digital prominence.
- Increasing influx of users showcases the digital prominence today
- History And Objective Of Ethereum Concerning Investor
- Dealing with the inevitable nature of the fluctuating prices
- How to adapt to constant changes in digital market?