Hamas Spokesman Storms Out of BBC Interview Amid Controversy

Ghazi Hamad maintained that Hamas terrorists were not given orders to harm people.

When asked how the terrorists justified killing Israeli families while they slept in their homes, a senior Hamas spokesman stormed out of a BBC interview.

Hugo Bachega, the BBC’s Middle East correspondent, was grilling Ghazi Hamad, the deputy foreign minister for Hamas in Gaza, over the heinous killings of up to 1,500 Israelis.

In the sit-down interview, Mr. Hamad stated that during Hamas’ October 7 invasion of Israel, when terrorists parachuted into the desert, surrounded the Nova Festival, and massacred 260 festival attendees as they ran for their life, there was no order to kill any civilians.

Since then, footage of the Be’eri Kibbutz massacre—in which victims were killed while still in bed—has surfaced.

The blood-splattered rooms are seen in pictures provided to MailOnline by the Israel Embassy in London; they are too gruesome to print.

At least one hundred residents of the hamlet were killed by Hamas gunmen who left three dead bodies to decay inside the bedroom of one home.

In a puddle of her own blood, a woman rests face down.

There are at least six bullet holes on the wall behind her, and her blonde hair is smeared with blood.

While graphic images depicted the devastation left by Hamas militants opening fire at a preschool, leaving teddy bears covered in bullet holes and an undetermined number of innocent people dead.

However, Mr. Hamad stated with incredulity that there “were clashes and confrontations” since “the area was very wide.”

“I can tell you we didn’t have any intention or decision to kill the civilians,” he stated in response to Mr. Bachega’s claim that there was no altercation when they broke into people’s homes.

Then someone questioned him about how he could defend murdering people while they slept.

Then, Mr. Hamad turns to face the side, removes the microphone that was fastened to his dark-colored suit jacket, and says, “I want to end this interview.”

The microphone is then thrown to the ground by him.

Hamas has killed up to 1,500 Israelis, and at least 200 of them have been kidnapped and carried back to Gaza.

Since the horrific attacks, some of the most terrifying pictures and videos have surfaced.

One such instance is when Hamas invaded Israel and surrounded the Nova music festival, where thousands of defenceless partygoers had spent the night dancing.

Dor Kapah described yesterday how he bravely fled the event by driving a getaway car full of horrified bystanders away from a group of terrorists on motorbikes and brandishing rifles.

Up until six in the morning, everything seemed fantastic, but suddenly Dor noticed missile trails shooting skyward.

The music cut off, and everyone froze.

People began to run and lay on the ground; there was total mayhem.

We heard gunfire in the distance, and after 400 metres, we could see them approaching.

300 yards.

In preparation for leaving the festival grounds, Dor and his buddies started collecting their stuff and preparing their jeep.

The gang found itself in a precarious situation when he received a call from a buddy who lived in a nearby kibbutz.

“Remain at the festival,” the friend advised.

“Terrorists abound in the streets.”

Dor now grasped the full horror of his situation: there were gunmen waiting around every corner, and he would be damned if he stayed or went.

But Dor and his friends had little alternative but to get into their vehicle and drive off as militants brandishing AK-47s were closing in on them.

Israel released pictures of small infants being killed and set on fire while people were being slain in their sleep at the Be’eri Kibbutz.

The Zaka search and rescue team removed the more than 100 bodies that were discovered at the kibbutz.

One witness, Haim Jelin, told local media earlier this month that Hamas fighters “walked around Be’eri like they owned the place.”

He said, “They shot without distinction, kidnapped anyone they could, and set fire to people’s houses so they would have to flee through the window, where the terrorists would wait.”

As she and her husband attempted to conceal, a woman by the name of Miri Gad Mesika informed the local media that they were suffocating on thick smoke and petrol fumes.

The terrorists attempted to break in, so we covered our faces with wet towels and my husband Eli did his best to keep the shelter door shut.

“We considered the fire situation and searched for terrorists just before deciding to jump from the second floor.”

Before our house entirely burned down, we watched it go up in flames and ran to our neighbours across the street.

I’m not sure how we made it through.

Advertisement: Download Vital Signs App (VS App)