To apply for Hope for Youth funds you must:
- Be a non-profit agency (501c3) or be represented by a fiscal sponsor with non-profit status
- Provide activities or services for youth ages 11-19 that will be completed by 12/2/2022
- Be in good fiscal standing with the City of Seattle (no outstanding debts or grants)
- Organizations can apply for up to $3,500
- This is a reimbursement program; funds will be reimbursed after the completion of the program and submission of all required documentation and invoices
Applications are available Tuesday, 3/1/22. The application window closes Thursday, 3/31/22.
To learn more, and to apply go to https://seattlepark.gosmart.org/