The management of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State has released the NCE 1st batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: FCET Umunze Degree Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
- Go to the college admission status checking portal at http://126.96.36.199/FCETumunze/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Select your programme from the dropdown
- Select session from the dropdown
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze prospective NCE students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCET Umunze NCE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FCET Umunze NCE Admission List.