Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FECA HND Courses
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Pasture and Range Management
All Programmes are accredited by NBTE
FECA HND Admission Requirements & Duration
- Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidates must also have one year of Post ND industrial experience.
- NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Full-time HND Programmes will run for 2 years.
How to Apply for FECA HND Admission Form
- Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/register and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
Deadline: Not Specified.