Burna Boy will not appear on Omah Lay’s upcoming album, according to him.
During an Instagram question-and-answer session, the singer revealed this. Omah Lay simply said, “E dey, but I go remove am,” when a fan enquired if Burna Boy will be featured on the popular artist’s soon-to-be-released album.
Omah Lay, who just finished a tour with Canadian superstar Justin Bieber, didn’t go into detail about why he removed Burna Boy off his album.
Burna Boy was recently arrested in connection with an incident that occurred last week at the well-known Lagos nightclub Cubana.
According to reports, Burna Boy’s police officers shot a married guy in the club after he asked Burna Boy not to approach his wife.
According to accounts, one of the police officers summoned Lawrence Irebami, a married lady who was in the VIP part of the club with a group of other women, after Burna Boy told him to do so.
The husband, on the other hand, rejected the singer’s attempts to humiliate him, leading to a firefight in which the husband and a friend were critically injured.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”
- Sarah Herron and Dylan Brown grieve the loss of their baby son Oliver
- Olivia Wilde embraces Jason Sudeikis in the midst of a custody dispute, while Harry Styles splits up