After a few months in the red, the award-winning musician Dr. Malinga is back and busier than ever. He is completely booked.
A few months ago, Dr. Malinga was collecting public donations to aid him in settling his tax burden; currently, the artist is receiving an increasing number of bookings.
The popular performer posted a video of himself in a vehicle with admirers crowding his window on Instagram.
As he is hugged by his supporters, Dr. Malinga is overheard speaking in his native tongue and claiming that God and his ancestors restored his authority.
In the caption, he revealed that his calendar was nearly full: “Dr. Malinga’s authority is almost fully restored ” Thanks Farewell.”
As the holiday season approaches, numerous musicians are being scheduled for performances across the country, and Dr. Malinga will also light up the stage.
In September, Dr. Malinga was a guest on “Podcast and Chill with MacG” and discussed his current problems with the SA Revenue Service seizing his property.
Following the interview, Dr. Malinga received a great deal of public support and was contacted by various Mzansi celebrities, including Grammy-winning DJ and producer Black Coffee.
Dr. Malinga is in a much better situation with the taxman, having paid R100,000 towards his obligation, as a result of the donations received.
Following the artist’s difficult times, his fans expressed their delight that his fortunes are improving.
According to @missn6921, the power of a living God. Out of all the podcasts by Mac G that I’ve listened to, yours was the most hilarious. You have the best lingas.”
@officialpeeshady tweeted: ”
Admiring the fact that you recognize that God is in control of the situation, which is greater than all of us.”
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”