The departmental cut-off scores for the 2022/2023 admission process have been made public by the management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State.
Only those applicants who get the requisite score will be taken into consideration for admission.
Nigerian postsecondary institution Federal Polytechnic, Ede was founded in 1992. It is situated in the town of Ede in the southwest Nigerian region of Osun State.
Cut-off marks for Federal Poly Ede
You must have received a score of 120 or above on your most recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in order to be eligible to take part in the Federal Polytechnic, Ede post-UTME screening exercise (UTME).
The passing score for all ND courses with a low enrollment limit at Ede Poly is 120. The following ND courses are only open to applicants with scores of at least 120:
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration & ManagemenT
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Geological Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology and Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-informatics