The Directorate of Undergraduate Studies, College of Education Oju (COEOJU), Benue State (an affiliate of Benue State University, Makurdi) has commenced the sale of its degree post UTME / Direct Entry screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The screening and documentation for 2021 admission into the degree programmes of the Directorate of Undergraduate Studies, an affiliate of Benue State University, Makurdi, will commence on Monday, 4th April 2022.
College of Education Oju Degree Courses
- i. B.Ed Educational Management
- ii. B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
- iii. B.Sc (Ed) Mathematics
- iv. B.Sc (Ed) Integrated Science
- v. B.Sc (Ed) Biology
- vi. B.A (Ed) English
- vii. B.Ed Pre-Primary /Primary Education (Options in English, Social Studies, Mathematics and Sciences)
College of Education Oju Degree Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- UTME /100 level application: Candidates must possess 150 marks or above in the 2021 UTME and 5 credit passes at not more than 2 sittings in five relevant O’ level subjects, including English and mathematics.
- Direct Entry (DE) 200 Level application: Candidates must possess a. minimum of nine (9) points in NCE and five (5) O’ level credit in relevant subjects.
- Candidates who applied for the 2021 JAMB admission and meet up with the above requirements but did not choose our institution can equally come for the screening having appropriately changed the institution of choice to ours.
How to Apply for College of Education Oju Degree Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to pay a screening fee of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) in the Bursary department and a documentation fee of one thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) in the directorate before undergoing screening.
Candidates are to come along with both originals and photocopies of their credentials including recent passport photographs.
Contact 07062093434, 08136480555