On scheduled weekends from May to September, a portion of Lake Washington Boulevard will be closed to motorized vehicles from 7 p.m. Friday to 7 a.m. Monday. Seattle Parks and Recreation invites everyone in the community to bike, jog or stroll along the boulevard between the Seward Park entrance and Mount Baker Park’s beach during these times.
Local access: People driving to homes along the boulevard because they live there, are visiting, or making deliveries are allowed from the nearest cross street.
Parking lots are open and will be accessible from the nearest cross street (see parking details and map below).
The 2022 event dates are:
May 20-23; 27-31
June 10-13; 24-27
July 1-5; 15-18
August 12-15; 19-22
September 2-6; 16-19
Seattle parks with free parking near the Bicycle Sunday route include:
- Colman Park, 1800 Lake Washington Blvd. S
- Mount Baker Park Beach, 2521 Lake Park Dr. S
- Stan Sayres Memorial Park, 3803 Lake Washington Blvd. S
- Adams St Boat Launch, 4200 Lake Washington Blvd. S
- Ferdinand St Boat Launch, 5018 Lake Washington Blvd. S
- Seward Park,5900 Lake Washington Blvd. S