Two Big Brother Housemates, Saga and Michael, have just each received a Strike from Big Brother following behaviour earlier in the week that led to damage to the House. This comes despite both of them apologising for their actions during the earlier Diary Room sessions. Once all the Housemates had assembled in the Lounge, they were required to watch videos of their infringements.
The first showed a very emotional Michael smashing a whole into a wall, while the second showed an over-enthusiastic Saga jump onto a lintel, trying to do a pull-up, but pulling it down, instead.
“Saga, you attempted to hang on the lintel of the Arena door, thereby destroying the frame cover. Is this not so?”
“Yes, Big Brother,” was the response.
“Michael, on the same Friday night you put your strength to test and punched a hole on the bedroom wall – Impressive strength… and as you may be aware, strength without control can lead to destruction. Is this not so?
“Yes, Big Brother.”
“You have both been found guilty of breaking a fundamental House rule and are hereby issued a Strike. Two more Strikes and you will be disqualified from the Big Brother ‘Shine Ya Eye’ House.”
Saga and Michael join Pere as the only remaining Housemates with Strikes against their names. Should they survive tonight’s Eviction, they will be expected to serve a light punishment. Let’s see how this changes the mood in the House.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- For the love of music: How Spotify’s 100 Best African Love Songs playlist was built.
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”