The management of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has released the 1st batch admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates that took part in the BASUG post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check BASUG Admission List
BASUG prospective UTME and Direct Entry students can now access their admission status from the link below:
Candidates successfully admitted into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BASUG admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session.Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn