The authority of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check AFIT ND Admission List
Currently, AFIT prospective National Diploma (ND) students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AFIT ND programmes admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into AFIT ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.