Today, a doctor from Harley Street made his appearance in court on charges of sexually abusing a patient at his clinic.
The claimed victim is believed to have been touched sexually by Dr. John Keet, 77, “around eight times” between October 1 and December 16 of last year.
Dr. Keet is a consulting doctor who has spent more than 40 years working at Harley Street.
He is “one of London’s most experienced medical specialists in General and Geriatric Medicine with a focus on diagnosis and treatment,” according to his website.
In a grey two-piece suit and crimson tie, Dr. Keet appeared before Westminster Magistrates to deny sexual assault.
The doctor was “surprised by the accusation,” according to defense attorney Grant Ambridge, who also noted that the doctor was “of high reputation and has a long-standing community commitment to the region.”
Sexual assault is denied by Dr. Keet of Upper Wimpole Street in the heart of London.
Prior to a plea and trial-preparation hearing at Southwark Crown Court on October 31, he was granted bail.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Heathrow meet and greet firm’stole’ 80 holidaymakers’ automobiles
- “Andrew Tate fined me for going out and strangled me until I fainted during violent sex.”
- WA IGA supermarket owners ban teens after a string of theft and abuse
- Drone footage shows ‘black eyed girl’ stalking area where killer killed seven-year-old daughter
- Unsatisfied New York City asylum seekers seek a “better quality of life” in Canada
- Koch network unveils 2024 GOP nomination challenge to Trump
- Police prob untimely death of 19-year-old woman
- Goldman Sachs CEO received permission to remix Whitney Houston song from business client
- Epsom College head’s last podcast reveals ‘major changes’
- Father protests Gary Glitter’s bail hostel with his six-year-old daughter