17-year-old boy stabbed to death in targeted attack, police say

17-year-old boy stabbed to death in targeted attack, police say

…By Alan Peterson for TDPel Media. Police in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire are searching for up to four suspects after a 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death in what is believed to be a targeted attack.

Another 17-year-old boy was also injured but his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

The police were called to reports of the stabbing in the Easton Street area at about 7.30pm on Sunday.

The incident occurred between 7pm and 7.30pm near the main car parks of Easton Street at a time when people would have been using the car parks, attending the theatre, or preparing for a night out in the town.

No arrests have been made.

Senior investigating officer Detective Superintendent Kevin Brown said the investigation into the “tragic incident” was in “the very early stages” and “details as to what has happened are currently very limited”.

He urged anyone who was close to Easton Street at the time and saw something unusual or out of the ordinary to get in touch with the police as soon as possible.


Brown also said that anyone who has any information or footage from dash-cams, doorbells, or CCTV close to Easton Street should make contact with the police.

Brown assured the public that a thorough investigation is being carried out into what appears to be a targeted attack.

The police presence in the area has been increased as officers investigate.

Anyone with information or footage that could help the investigation is asked to call 101, quoting reference number 43230199275.

The incident comes after three people were stabbed to death in separate incidents in east London on the eve of the coronation.

A 16-year-old was ambushed and stabbed to death as he left school, while murder investigations were also launched after the killings of an 18-year-old and a man in his late 20s, according to the Metropolitan Police.

In Bath, an 18-year-old man named Ben Moncrieff was killed on Saturday.

Police have arrested three people in connection with the incident, with two released without charge, while a 15-year-old suspect remains in custody.


Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media

About the Author:

Alan Peterson is a talented writer who creates engaging and informative content for TDPel Media. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling, Alan has established himself as a respected authority in his field. He is a dedicated professional who is committed to providing readers with accurate and up-to-date news and information. Alan’s ability to distill complex ideas into easily digestible pieces has earned him a loyal following among TDPel Media’s readers. In addition to his writing work, Alan is an avid reader and enjoys exploring new topics to expand his knowledge and expertise. He lives in Scotlant, United Kingdom.

Share on Facebook «||» Share on Twitter «||» Share on Reddit «||» Share on LinkedIn

Read Related News On TDPel Media

Advertisement: Download Vital Signs App (VS App)