Haley Lu Richardson, who portrays Portia on the hit HBO series The White Lotus, appeared on Today this week and received a rousing introduction from the hosts.
The announcers announced, “Next up is Haley Lu Richardson,” as the 27-year-old began twerking on camera during the live show.
“What are you doing?” the hosts said incredulously. Haley murmured “Oops” before starting her pranks.
“This is a morning program!” remarked one of the hosts. “I mean, come on!” exclaimed another.
The White Lotus is set at a tropical resort and follows the escapades of many visitors and personnel over the course of one week, as each of their stays is affected by their dysfunctions. Season 2 is presently available to view on HBO Max.
Richardson recently discussed how it felt to witness her on-screen relationship dissolve as Albie (Adam DiMarco) began to develop feelings for escort Lucia (Simona Tabasco).
“There was a time when I looked over, but it was a really late night and I was a bit delirious, so perhaps that had a role. During a conversation, Richardson revealed to DiMarco that he once witnessed the two individuals kissing. “And, as Portia, I found myself becoming emotional. I recall feeling with Portia during all the preparations and figuring her out that there is a part of her that recognizes how safe and pleasant this situation may be.
HBO has already stated that Season 3 of The White Lotus will return to yet another exotic locale.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details
- Brandi Glanville Romanced Caroline Manzo’s While Filming ‘RHUGT’: Report
- US military releases pictures of Chinese spy balloon recovery
- Las Vegas man arrested for allegedly stealing pregnant woman’s 2 French bulldogs at gunpoint
- Two men arrested in 1975 murder of an Indiana schoolgirl who “fought for her life”
- Posthumous election of a mayoral candidate in Ecuador hours after a murder
- Travis Kelce quips that he must “start reproducing” to keep up with his brother Jason