– TDPel Jobs
Checkout npower latest & ongoing batch c updates – stream 1 and 2. npower updates about batch c is now available. Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is looking for an exceptionally organized and proactive team secretary to provide administrative and team support for our valuations team. The team secretary role sits within the valuation department providing support to valuation executors, marketers and the head of unit. The position will be a key resource for the team; operating in a fast paced and challenging support role suited for someone who is confident, thorough and has a can do approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Valuation Secretary
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage internal and external enquiries, including maintaining a detailed register capturing status of all enquiries
- Manage and ensure follow through on all npower call-in job briefs
- Develop and manage a valuation administration system including job registration and monitoring
- Maintain a detailed and organized register of all valuation clients
- Liaise with valuers and clients as needed on deadlines and complaints
- Produce valuation proposals as needed
- Monitor to ensure appropriate follow-up on all valuation proposals to convert batch c leads
- Provide cover when valuation surveyors are out on leave
- Other general administrative support and duties as directed by role supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Estate Management
- A minimum of seven years experience in a real estate related field
- Excellent interpersonal and professional npower skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and meet batch c deadlines
- Proactive thinking
- Follow through on tasks
- Self motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office; in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and npower verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Valuation Assistant” as the subject of the mail.