Valerie Bertinelli must pay a price to escape.
According to court records acquired by Page Six, the “One Day at a Time” star agreed to pay her ex-husband Tom Vitale $2.2 million as part of their divorce settlement. The enormous money is added to the $500,000 she gave to him on May 24.
The filings also indicate that Vitale must remove Bertinelli’s Malibu, California, residence by December 31, assuming the actress has paid him the amount he is due. If not, he may continue to reside in the home without paying rent.
According to their prenuptial agreement, neither Bertinelli nor Vitale will provide alimony to the other.
In their divorce settlement, Valerie Bertinelli has agreed to pay her ex-husband Tom Vitale $2.2 million.
NBCU Image Bank through Getty Images
The 62-year-old “Valerie’s Home Cooking” celebrity promptly celebrated the finalization of her divorce from Vitale on November 22.
In a video shared on social media, she said, “My attorney just phoned!” “All documents have been signed. They will soon be filed.
Julie described to listeners of the podcast “Chrisley Confessions” how she and…
The Emmy winner responded with an enthusiastic “Yes!” She added the phrase “joyfully divorced” to the clip.
The film was released one year after Bertinelli filed for formal separation from the financial advisor, whom she had married in January 2011.
Before beginning her relationship with Vitale in 2004, the “Hot in Cleveland” star was married to the late musician Eddie Van Halen from 1981 to 2001, however their divorce was not formalized until six years after their separation.
Before separating, the former couple welcomed son Wolfgang, who is now 31 years old.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- RHONairobi to be premiere on Showmax
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son, Dylan, makes rare appearance
- Ice-T mocks a Grammys guest who is observing Coco Austin: “Completely understand”
- Chris Brown apologizes to Robert Glasper and attributes his Grammys loss to the Academy
- Will Smith was scheduled to sing at the Grammys 2023 hip-hop tribute, according to Questlove
- After boycott, Jay-Z lights-up Grammys 2023 with 8-minute performance
- Grammys 2023: Here’s what you missed on television
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson exhibits damage following ‘survivor’ mom’s frightening automobile crash
- Heather Gay alleges a “smoking gun” led to Jen Shah’s guilty plea on “RHOSLC.”
- Sarah Herron and Dylan Brown grieve the loss of their baby son Oliver