UX Designer at Sterling Bank Plc – TDPel Jobs
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Designer
Job Type: Full-time
UX designers turn applications into something that people like and want to use. UX (user experience) designers measure and optimise applications (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems.
- considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid their research
- running user testing of applications, software and websites
- defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Applicants should possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Please send CV to email@example.com
Use the job title as subject of the email.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED