The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the list of candidates admitted into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All the candidates that applied for the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List
Currently, UNILORIN prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Clearance Charges of N25,000 to enable them to start uploading their documents for the screening process.