The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites properly qualified individuals to participate in its post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates who sat for the UTME in 2021/2022 and chose the University of Abuja as their first option are invited to participate in an online Post UTME Screening from Monday, October 25th to Thursday, November 25th 2021.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
- Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
2. Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details.”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt if you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.