– TDPel Jobs
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder is responsible for managing and analysing the organisational financial activities including managing cash flow, income, liability obligations and assets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring and managing cash flows to ensure there are sufficient funds in bank accounts to make payments in the appropriate currencies and making recommendations to limit currency exposure and reduce transaction costs
- Ensure investment management reports are received on timely basis, reviewed and reconciled
- Monitoring and evaluation of new opportunities for banking products
- Ensure outstanding inter-company balances are collected on a timely basis
- Fixed Income and Equity trading, settlement and reconciliation
- Liaising with relevant staff across all locations in the Secretariat to ensue bank mandates are maintained and kept up to date
- Update cash and bank balance report on a weekly basis and analysing debtors to show impact on potential cash position and ultimately ensure that there is enough cash to meet daily demands
- Experience using online banking platforms, treasury systems and accounting systems
- Review and improve current processes and protocols around the remittance and transfer of funds to project implementing
- Produce accurate and timely consolidated cashflow reports on a monthly basis and making recommendations on cashflow management
- Identifying improvements in current bank and cash management processes in order to streamline and reduce costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Asset Management, Banks or related field
- Professional Qualification – CFA, ACA, MBA is an added advantage
- Experience of developing Fund flows policies and protocols and successfully implementing them
- Excellent in Asset-Liability Management and Fixed Income and Equity Trading
- Excellent use of financial analysis software and Microsoft office
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise own work without close supervision and to operate within treasury policy at all times to mitigate risk
- Knowledge and at best experience with banking, financial products and cash management
- Ability to think critically and work detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle complex issues under tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online