According to accounts, a transgender paedophile is being isolated in a men’s prison because she is too dangerous for a women’s imprisonment.
In 2003, 48-year-old Marcia Walker was sentenced to 13 years in prison for raping two young girls, one of whom was only four years old. She has also served time for assault and bomb hoaxes.
Mark Walker, formerly known as Mark Walker, is being held at HMP Frankland in County Durham, a jail for men of Category A.
The Sun reports that prison officials have concluded that Walker would represent a threat if transferred to a female prison.
Inmates are apparently “enraged” because they are supposedly held in their cells for 45 minutes so Walker can wash and eat alone.
She must be treated as a woman, yet she cannot be sent to a female prison because she poses a risk, according to a source.
Furthermore, because she is legally a woman, she must be separated from male detainees.
Transgender convicts do not receive preferential treatment and have access to the same facilities as male prisoners, according to the Prison Service.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Do I want this for my son? Elizabeth Chambers, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife, speaks
- Marine who crashed with Dem. Senator criticizes police inaction
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter