Trade Finance and Shipping Officer at TeamAce Limited – TDPel Jobs
At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Finance / Shipping Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow up on documentation related to shipments, by processing export documentation occasionally when the need arises
- Uploading and submitting foreign currency applications with allotted banks after receiving supporting documents for custom registration.
- Follow up on import permit, uploading and submission of Marine insurance, tracking of shipments and following up with shipping company
- Follow up with foreign procurement department on Lebanon to send documents on Time before shipments to start preparing for clearing.
- Receive and Submit Control and Clearance documents by writing and uploading LC online, mode of shipment, requesting for draft, coordinating with drafts and other parties till the revise d draft is transmitted to generate LC.
- Process Shipping documents for clearing containers and customs by preparing and sending clearing documents to relevant session
- Following up with clearing agents at the port and processing of NAFDAC permit to import clearing chemicals to ensure minimal demurrage
- Prepare and process payment documents for shipments
- Process and pay SON demand notes and follow up to obtain import permit
- Update shipping register by entering relevant information and updated of shipments and timelines.
- Candidates should possess a BSc / HND qualification.
- 2-4 years relevant experience in a related role.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online