Tia Mowry is ecstatic about spending the holidays with her estranged husband, Cory Hardrict.
The “Sister, Sister” alum told TMZ on Wednesday that her “entire family” will be present, referring to her 11-year-old son Cree and 4-year-old daughter Cairo.
Mowry, 44, continued, “Family is family no matter what, and that’s what’s essential to me.” Therefore, we will forever be family.
Two months prior, the former Disney Channel star filed for divorce from Hardrict, 43, following 14 years of marriage.
In October, Mowry announced to her Instagram followers that she and the actor are “going their separate ways.”
Regarding her estranged husband, the actress stated, “Family is family.”
The “Twitches” star stated, “These decisions are never simple and are never devoid of regret. We will preserve our friendship while co-parenting our lovely children.
Mowry added at the time, “I am grateful for all the good times we had together and want to thank my friends, family, and fans for your love and support as we begin this new chapter in our lives.”
The “Instant Mom” alum, who cited irreconcilable differences in her divorce filing, discussed her decision with “Today” co-hosts the following month.
Mowry referred to her divorce as an act of “self-love,” stating, “I feel like women tend to prioritize the happiness of others…. When you begin to truly work on yourself, love yourself, and recognize your value and worth, you experience a sudden awakening.
The star of “Family Reunion” admitted that her breakup was “not easy” but “so worthwhile.”
While Hardrict has not yet directly responded to the news, the “Karen” star made headlines in November when he listened to Nas’ “Reminisce” on Instagram Live.
The song’s lyrics read, “Relationships are not the most attractive.” “I was captivated by the silliness. Was it love that I truly felt? We won’t know until the end, but by then it will be too late.”
Tamera Mowry, the identical twin sister of Tia, told Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager in October that she has her sister’s “back” during her transition.
During an appearance on “Today,” the ex-co-host of “Real” stated, “I support her.” Therefore, whatever she desires, the Mowrys will support her.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Celeb-loved We adore the new dry shampoo from Olaplex
- Terry Bradshaw makes jokes on-air about dying. “Consider the ratings”
- Stream or Skip: ‘Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ on VOD, a Flatline Biopic of a GOAT Who Deserves Better
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker