Friday night, a cruel burglar knocked an 85-year-old grandmother to the ground in a Queens parking garage and stole her pocketbook, according to police.
According to the NYPD, the heinous criminal went into the Jackson Heights garage at 7 p.m. before coming up behind the elderly victim who was using a walker.
According to police, he then pushed her to the ground and stole her handbag from the walker.
The occurrence occurred around 7 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2022.
According to investigators, the man ran from the residential property at 74th Street and 35 Avenue to the Roosevelt Avenue train station two blocks distant.
The woman sustained injuries on the right side of her body but did not require hospitalization.
According to the police, the robber stole her credit cards and identification card.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Celeb-loved We adore the new dry shampoo from Olaplex
- Terry Bradshaw makes jokes on-air about dying. “Consider the ratings”
- Stream or Skip: ‘Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ on VOD, a Flatline Biopic of a GOAT Who Deserves Better
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker